Re: Modeling tool / ODBC

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: Modeling tool / ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Nelio,

We've had good success using the current ODBC driver with ERWin (see our
Users Guide at www.greatbridge.com/docs) .  What kind of problems are
you having?

Regards,
Ned

Nelio Alves Pereira Filho wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> Has anyone ever developed a big system with postgres, so that a modeling
> tool to create and maintain the base was needed?? If so, what did you
> use??????
>
> I searched a lot for some tool like that, but I couldn't get nothing
> apropriated. Right now I'm using ERWin via ODBC, using the driver
> provided at ftp.postgresql.org.
>
> Does anyone use frequently this driver? Is its development stopped? I'm
> having some problems with it, what caused someone to suggest to use
> M$SQL !!
>
> Thanks for helping.

Ned Lilly                     e: ned@greatbridge.com
Vice President                w: www.greatbridge.com
Evangelism / Hacker Relations        v: 757.233.5523
Great Bridge, LLC                    f: 757.233.5555