Re: JDBC and LO - invalid large object descriptor

От Nelson Ferreira Jr
Тема Re: JDBC and LO - invalid large object descriptor
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I also got these errors even doing               conn.setAutoCommit(false);        in a high-load enviroment.
      The solution is that you have to do a              conn.commit();        after acessing the BLOB (even if you're
onlyreading data)

                                                             []'s