Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly

От Buddy Lee Haystack
Тема Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Дата
Re: pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the quick response!

Here they are, but they seem as vague as the Apache error logs -to me anyway...

FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 886 user nobody db rzone socket 4
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
started: host=localhost user=nobody database=rzone
InitPostgres
        reset_client_encoding()..
        reset_client_encoding() done.
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessUtility
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 887 user nobody db rzone socket 4
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
started: host=localhost user=nobody database=rzone
InitPostgres
        reset_client_encoding()..
        reset_client_encoding() done.
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessUtility
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 888 user nobody db rzone socket 4
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
started: host=localhost user=nobody database=rzone
InitPostgres
        reset_client_encoding()..
        reset_client_encoding() done.
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessUtility
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 889 user nobody db rzone socket 4
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
started: host=localhost user=nobody database=rzone
InitPostgres
        reset_client_encoding()..
        reset_client_encoding() done.
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessUtility
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 890 user nobody db rzone socket 4
[...]
/usr/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 888 exited with status 139
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 890
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 889
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 887
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally and
possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally and
possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 886
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally and
possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: reinitializing shared memory and semaphores
shmem_exit(0) [#0]
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
        The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally and
possibly corrupted shared memory.
        I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
database system connection and exit.
        Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 890 exited with status 0
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 889 exited with status 0
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 887 exited with status 0
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 886 exited with status 0
/usr/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/usr/bin/postmaster: BackendStartup: pid 901 user nobody db rzone socket 4
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using argv[0]
started: host=localhost user=nobody database=rzone
InitPostgres
        reset_client_encoding()..
        reset_client_encoding() done.
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessUtility
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
ProcessQuery
/usr/bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
/usr/bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 901 exited with status 139

--
BLH
www.RentZone.org