Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)

От Ben Adida
Тема Re: Bug tracking (was Re: +/- Inf for float8's)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

> FWIW, I agree with Thomas' comments: our last try at a bug-tracking
> system was a spectacular failure, and rather than just trying again
> with a technically better bug-tracker, we need to understand why we
> failed before.

Okay, well then this is an interesting discussion: the OpenACS project
and my company (OpenForce) would very much be interested in discussing
what you guys think would be a useful bug tracking system. What kind of
features would it need? Nothing is too fancy here, the idea is to have
the best possible system, one that focused developers like the PG team
would use.

Maybe we should take this offline? I'm happy to keep this discussion
going and hear everything you've got to say: understanding what it would
take to build a system you guys would use is *very* important data.

-Ben