JDBC - error reading BLOBs

От Nelson Ferreira Jr
Тема JDBC - error reading BLOBs
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi,
 I got the following error when reading BLOBs from a database.
Everything
works fine when there is a few concurrent requests, but when putting the

servlet in a heavy-load situation, I got the following errors:

ERROR:  lo_tell: invalid large object descriptor (0)
ERROR:  lo_close: invalid large obj descriptor (1)
ERROR:  lo_read: invalid large obj descriptor (1)
ERROR:  lo_lseek: invalid large obj descriptor (1)
 It only happens with 10 or more concurrent requests, and about 5% of
the
requests fails. Here is the code:

=con.prepareStatement(query_gif); ResultSet rs_gif = pstmt.executeQuery();

  if (rs_gif.next()) {      BufferedInputStream gifDados = new      BufferedInputStream(rs_gif.getBinaryStream("GIF"));
    byte[] buf =new byte[4*1024]; //4Kb buffer      int tam;      while ((tam =gifDados.read(buf,0,buf.length)) != -1){
        out.write(buf,0,tam); // Its the PrintWriter of my Servlet      }     }     con.setAutoCommit(true);

   I am runnig postgreSQL 7.0.2 on a RedHat 6.2 linux

                                                 Thanks