Re: Smalltalk driver

От Thomas Lockhart
Тема Re: Smalltalk driver
Дата
Re: Smalltalk driver
Список pgsql-interfaces
> A Smalltalk driver has been developed for PostgreSQL.

Great!

> What steps need to be taken to get these Smalltalk libraries listed on
> the PostgreSQL web site?

The main Postgres distribution ships several drivers. Would this be a
candidate for inclusion? I'm not sure how it builds or what it would
take, but if it could be done, and if there is a Smalltalk environment
available for, say, our Linux RPM builder guy, then we could include the
driver in the RPM distro.

In any case, to cross-reference your existing driver from the main
Postgres web site, we just need the details: URL reference, developer's
name, etc etc or perhaps you could include all that in a short intro
which we might be able to use verbatim.
                     - Thomas