Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Importing pg_bsd_indent into our source tree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> The trivial fix of using MAXPGPATH made it build, without warnings. That
> doesn't say anything about actually working. So I guess porting the test would
> make sense.

> Opinions on whether it would make sense as a shell script?

Hmmm .. a shell script would be fine by me, but it won't help in
testing a Windows build.  Maybe we need to make it a Perl script?

BTW, the attachments to your previous message are identical to what
I previously posted --- did you attach the wrong set of diffs?