Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.

От Richard Broersma
Тема Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Andreas Pflug<pgadmin@pse-consulting.de> wrote:

> This attitude isn't really new to me when it comes to EDB (you know best
> what I mean, because that was our very first contact with EDB back then
> before you were bought by EDB).

Andreas, it seems your arguments are loosing their objectivity and are
turn into personal attacks.  If you or anyone else doesn't like the
EDB installer you and anyone else are welcome to join forces and fork
the installer.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Сообщение: Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.
Сообщение: Re: EDB taking over? Another heart attack.