Re: pgsql: Log details for client certificate failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Log details for client certificate failures
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 2022-07-16 10:45:29 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Looking at the cfbot, an annoyingly large percentage of current runs
>> are being broken by this.  I think we need to do this as a stopgap:
>>> (2) abandon attempting to test this particular behavior.

> Yea, it's quite annoying. I think it might be worth to not wait for Peter to
> chime in, but to just add a skip to the test for now?

I was thinking of commenting out the log_like parts of the affected
tests.  Maybe that's too cute, but at least it'd still run through
the code of interest, even if we don't verify the output.

Anyway, if Peter doesn't answer pretty soon I'll go do that.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Log details for client certificate failures
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Log details for client certificate failures