Re: incorrect error message, while dropping PROCEDURE

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: incorrect error message, while dropping PROCEDURE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/13/17 23:31, Rushabh Lathia wrote:
> Currently if some one try to drop the PROCEDURE and
> it don't have privilege or it's not an owner, than error message
> still indicate object as FUNCTION.

Yes, that is actually something that is fixed by the patches proposed in
the thread "replace GrantObjectType with ObjectType".

> PFA patch, where introduced new AclObjectKind (ACL_KIND_PROCEDURE),
> msg for the new AclObjectKind, and passed it through at
> appropriate places.

Yeah, that's a way to do it, but having both ACL_KIND_PROC and
ACL_KIND_PROCEDURE is clearly confusing.  The above-mentioned patch
cleans that up more thoroughly, I think.