Re: [HACKERS] Re: schema: pg_dump -s ipmeter (fwd)

От Sevo Stille
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: schema: pg_dump -s ipmeter (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> That looks more like a pg_dump trace to me.  If you didn't know yet,
> pg_dump 7.0 can't be used with previous databases, so maybe that's a
> reason.

If I got Marc right, pg_dump 6.5.3 was crashing on him while dumping
from a 6.5.3 db, and he can dump from 7.0 as well as from another 6.5.3
installation. It rather looks like becomeUser croaks the fourth time it
is called and the first time it is switching users, on that particular
installation. Might be something gone wrong with the user, but it could
as well be some obscure overflow problem that only rarely triggers.

Sevo