Re: Toronto Postgres Users' Group (TPUG)

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Toronto Postgres Users' Group (TPUG)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Faisal,

Thank you for your quick reply.  I do plan on creating a Meetup account.  Once that's done, I'm guessing that the fine folks at the -www group can help add the Meetup links to the user-groups link.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Or just paste the link on this thread - I will most likely be the one to add it to the site.

Also, to your point of using T versus TOR for the short name of the group.  Here in Toronto, many of the groups like the Toronto Linux Users' Group (TLUG) and the Toronto Hadoop Users' Group (THUG) already follow this pattern.  This is the reason why I chose that as the short name.  I will think about your suggestion and talk to Steve and Brad to see what they think.

I was more curious in terms of the abbreviation - on the site it will go up as "Toronto PostgreSQL User Group" but if the abbreviation "TPUG" makes more sense based on how tech groups are named in Toronto, by all means go for it!

Jonathan

Сообщение: Re: Toronto Postgres Users' Group (TPUG)
Сообщение: Re: Toronto Postgres Users' Group (TPUG)