Re: "make check" changes have caused buildfarm deterioration.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: "make check" changes have caused buildfarm deterioration.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@pgexperts.com> writes:
> Somewhere along the way some changes to the way we do "make check" have
> caused a significant deterioration in the buildfarm's logging. Compare
> these two from animal crake, which happens to be my test instance:
> <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2015-07-20%2013%3A09%3A02&stg=check>
> and
> <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=crake&dt=2015-07-20%2017%3A23%3A08&stg=check>

Yeah, I've been bitching about the poor logging for awhile, but I had
not realized that it's still working as-expected in the back branches.

Comparing different branches, it looks like "somewhere along the way"
means "between 9.4 and 9.5".  I suspect that commit dcae5faccab64776, or
perhaps the followon dbf2ec1a1c053379, is to blame.