Re: Permute underscore separated components of columns before fuzzy matching

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Permute underscore separated components of columns before fuzzy matching
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Arne Roland <arne.roland@malkut.net> writes:
> Thank you for bringing that to my attention. Is there a way to subscribe
> to cf-bot failures?

I don't know of any push notification support in cfbot, but you
can bookmark the page with your own active patches, and check it
periodically:

http://commitfest.cputube.org/arne-roland.html

(For others, click on your own name in the main cfbot page's entry for
one of your patches to find out how it spelled your name for this
purpose.)