Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
2009/9/1 Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:
> 2009/8/31 Joshua Kramer <josh@globalherald.net>:
>>
>>> I can't to thing so this article is serious. This is set of shits. Too
>>> much for serious work
>>
>> Pavel, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time... I need a new
>> keyboard.
>>

> sorry, :) I have to some with my English

By some sort of serendipity, Pavel's English has given us the most
beautifully succinct possible description.

The article is truly a "set of shits".  It's just one shit after another.

From now on I'm definitely going to use that phrase for anything with
deeply absent quality.

Thanks Pavel =)

BJ

Сообщение: Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article
Сообщение: Re: Another misinformed PostgreSQL VS MySQL article