Re: pgsql: Move a comment

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Move a comment
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> writes:
> Move a comment from the to-be-deleted section of nodes.h to where it
> might still be useful.

Hm.  I'm kind of sad that we lost

-   /*
-    * TAGS FOR RANDOM OTHER STUFF
-    *
-    * These are objects that aren't part of parse/plan/execute node tree
-    * structures, but we give them NodeTags anyway for identification
-    * purposes (usually because they are involved in APIs where we want to
-    * pass multiple object types through the same pointer).
-    */

Not quite sure where that info should be put now.  Maybe nodes/README
could get another para that explains what types of objects get
treated as Nodes?