Re: BUG #17986: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by btree index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17986: Inconsistent results of SELECT affected by btree index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Zu-Ming Jiang <zuming.jiang@inf.ethz.ch> writes:
> Thanks for your information! I checked it again. Seems this bug can be
> reproduced when I used "quick-fix-for-bug-17985.patch" for bug 17985,
> but cannot be reproduced after I used "better-fix-for-bug-17985.patch".
> So it was fixed by the patch "better-fix-for-bug-17985.patch".

Oh, that's very interesting.  There must be some other code path in
the executor that responds to the Hash node's allParams bit, and
doesn't do the right thing unless it's set.  Not totally surprising
I guess; the quick-fix thing was definitely a hack.