Re: [INTERFACES] recordset not updateable

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] recordset not updateable
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

JT Kirkpatrick wrote:

>   this is a resubmit with my pdbc log file.  It shows an error in finding
> the file MsysConf.  Maybe this is the problem??  Can someone please provide
> some insight?  Thanks!

The MsysConf is NOT the problem.  It is an *optional* config file for the Jet Database
engine (which Access uses).

Do you have a unique index on the table?

Check the FAQ carefully at our site also:   http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc

Also, you may want to upgrade the odbc driver also.  Your version is 6.30.0250 and the
newest is 6.40.0005 or something like that.

Byron