Re: [DOCS] New document needs markup work

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [DOCS] New document needs markup work
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> Did you get his latex source?  I did not see it in the patch.

Yes, I have the latex sources for everything afaik (I think I received
it directly from Stefan). sql.sgml, which I just committed to the
development tree this morning, is sql.tex with the first few paragraphs
marked up for sgml. It is a great match for a cornerstone of the User's
Guide, and there are two or three other major components to his thesis
which will naturally fit into other existing docs.
                      - Tom