Re: Schema search_path and views

От Just Someone
Тема Re: Schema search_path and views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Cool!

That explains it fully. So i guess there will be a better performance
to the pre-generated views at the price of more views.

Thanks!

--
Family management on rails: http://www.famundo.com - coming soon!
My development related blog: http://devblog.famundo.com

От: Florian Weimer
Сообщение: Re: DISTINCT is not quite distinct