Re: pg_amcheck contrib application

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_amcheck contrib application
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> writes:
>> On Mar 16, 2021, at 12:52 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Since we now know that shutting autovacuum off makes the problem go
>> away, I don't see a reason to commit 0001. We should fix pg_amcheck
>> instead, if, as presently seems to be the case, that's where the
>> problem is.

> If you get unlucky, autovacuum will process one of the tables that the test intentionally corrupted, with bad
consequences,ultimately causing build farm intermittent test failures.

Um, yeah, the test had better shut off autovacuum on any table that
it intentionally corrupts.

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: pl/pgsql feature request: shorthand for argument and local variable references