Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commitfest 2023-03 starting tomorrow!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Gregory Stark (as CFM)" <stark.cfm@gmail.com> writes:
> Some of these, especially the last category, are challenging for me to
> determine. If I move forward a patch of yours that you think makes
> sense to treat as an open issue that should be resolved in this
> release then feel free to say.

I think that's largely independent.  We don't look back at closed-out CFs
as a kind of TODO list; anything that's left behind there is basically
never going to be seen again, until the author makes a new CF entry.

Anything that's to be treated as an open item for v16 should get added
to the wiki page at

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_16_Open_Items

It's not necessary that a patch exist to do that.