Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object

От David Hartwig
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, David Hartwig wrote:
>
> > Marc,Any word on when this ODBC this solution will be available.
>
>         Source code replaced...have to do the readme files and whatnot
> tonight from home...submit patches to me as appropriate, and, of course,
> monitor the interfaces mailing list...

Marc,

Did you get the README.TXT I sent to you last week?   Will resend or revise
if necessary.

Also, I need to know when you took (or will take) the last snapshot from our
page, so that I know our sources will be in sync.

What is the target date for the 6.3.2 cut?   I would like to get our latest
snapshot in that release.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] New pg_type for large object