Re: [HACKERS] 6.3.1 RH Linux 5.0 packages

От Thomas G. Lockhart
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.3.1 RH Linux 5.0 packages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Packages are available from ftp://ftp.redhat.com/home/gafton/pgsql.
> Feedback much appreciated.

I'll try an upgrade on my RH5.0 machine at work tomorrow.

> Also, I am unable to monitor this mailing list anymore due to
> increased workload, so please report any RH-Linux related problems
> regarding this packge directly to me.

We'll be sure to do so. btw, would it be of any help to have others look
at the rpm packaging and give you a hand with that?

Thanks for your support. We were gratified to find Postgres included in
the RH5.0 distribution and would like to help it stay solid for you.

                        - Tom