Re: A bug with ExecCheckPermissions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: A bug with ExecCheckPermissions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for looking!  I have pushed it now.  And many thanks to Oleg for
> noticing and reporting it.

It looks like this patch caused a change in the order of output from
the sepgsql tests [1].  If you expected it to re-order permissions
checking then this is probably fine, and we should just update the
expected output.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=rhinoceros&dt=2023-05-04%2018%3A52%3A12

Сообщение: Re: Overhauling "Routine Vacuuming" docs, particularly its handling of freezing
Сообщение: Re: Overhauling "Routine Vacuuming" docs, particularly its handling of freezing