Re: Trigger Question

От Alex Turner
Тема Re: Trigger Question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Maybe what you want is a stored procedure, not a trigger.  A trigger
will only have the data that is available from the insert operation,
and the rest of the row that was modified (It really can't have
anything else if you think about it)

Stored procedures are an exellent way to guarantee atomic access to
data in an application.

Alex Turner
NetEconomist