Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> The specific problem which I and the original reporter ran into is this:

> KRB5CCACHE=/tmp/krb5cc_apache_aev0kF
> pg_connect() -- works fine
> pg_close() -- works fine
> rm /tmp/krb5cc_apache_aev0kF
> KRB5CCACHE=/tmp/krb5cc_apache_cVMRtA
> pg_connect() -- Doesn't work, Kerberos error is "no credentials cache"

And why exactly is the application trying to munge the cache like that?
(I assume there is some state change you're not bothering to mention,
or there would be no need for a new cache, no?)

It sure seems like somebody is solving the wrong problem, and doing it
with a sledgehammer...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Krb5 & multiple DB connections