Re: Draft release notes for minor releases are up

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Draft release notes for minor releases are up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> writes:
> Shall the top of the notes advise to reindex GIN indexes?

I thought about that, but it's a pretty low-probability failure
I think, so I didn't write that advice.  Maybe I misjudged it.

> Things I'd like to capture for this one:
> - Commit 0b6517a3b deals with crash recovery, not base backups.
> - Connection establishment will fail if one of these bugs corrupted the
>   database, so there's no need to worry about silent corruption.  (My commit
>   messages didn't make that clear.)
> Perhaps like this:

Thanks, I'll work on that one some more.

Сообщение: Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?
Сообщение: Re: Why is subscription/t/031_column_list.pl failing so much?