Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> writes:
> What is the status of this? In the commitfest, this patch is marked as
> "Needs Review" with Nathan as reviewer - Nathan, were you going to take
> another look at this or was your mail from January 12th a full review?

In my mind the ball is in Nathan's court.  I feel it's about
committable, but he might not agree.

> Also, is there a chance this is going to be back-patched?

No chance of that I'm afraid.  The patch bumps the archive version
number, because it creates TOC entries that older pg_restore would
not know what to do with.  We can't put that kind of compatibility
break into stable branches.