Re: AccessExclusiveLock with pg_locks.locktype of tuple

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: AccessExclusiveLock with pg_locks.locktype of tuple
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Erik Jones <mage2k@gmail.com> writes:
> I've seen locks with mode of AccessExclusiveLock and locktype of tuple a
> few times now but have never been able to reproduce one nor had a chance to
> dig into them and now have a couple questions on them:
> * When is this kind of heavy lock on a row/tuple taken out?  I've done some
> code spelunking but have yet to find anything.

It's a transient state while waiting to acquire a "normal" tuple lock,
that is one recorded in the tuple header.  The explanation can be found
in src/backend/access/heap/README.tuplock, and the relevant code is
mostly in heap_lock_tuple().

Сообщение: Re: READ UNCOMMITTED in postgres
Сообщение: Re: READ UNCOMMITTED in postgres