Re: fix cost subqueryscan wrong parallel cost

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fix cost subqueryscan wrong parallel cost
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Really?  Maybe I misunderstand the case under consideration, but
> what I think will be happening is that each worker will re-execute
> the pushed-down subquery in full.

Oh ... nevermind that: what I was thinking about was the SubLink/SubPlan
case, which is unrelated to SubqueryScan.  -ENOCAFFEINE, sorry about that.

Сообщение: Re: fix cost subqueryscan wrong parallel cost
Сообщение: Re: fix cost subqueryscan wrong parallel cost