Random crud left behind by aborted TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Random crud left behind by aborted TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yesterday I was fooling around with the TAP tests, and at least once
I changed my mind and control-C'd out of a run.  Today I find:

[postgres@sss1 pgsql]$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.

Untracked files: (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)
       src/bin/scripts/tmp_testGvBC/

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to track)
[postgres@sss1 pgsql]$ ls src/bin/scripts/tmp_testGvBC
archives/  backup/  pgdata/

"make distclean" doesn't get rid of it either; I'll have to remove it
manually.

Judging by the subdirectory names, this is "_basedir" of some PostgresNode
instance.  Should this not have been put inside "tmp_check/" so that
existing make clean/distclean rules could take care of it?

Сообщение: Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.
Сообщение: Re: Re: In-core regression tests for replication, cascading, archiving, PITR, etc.