Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain
Дата
Re: Annoying build warnings from latest Apple toolchain  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 21.11.23 14:35, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 11:37 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> WRT Robert seeing those warnings and Tom not: There's something odd going
>> on. I couldn't immediately reproduce it. Then I realized it reproduces against
>> a homebrew install but not a macports one.
>>
>> Robert, which are you using?
>
> macports

Btw., I'm also seeing warnings like this.  I'm using homebrew.  Here is
a sample:

[145/147] Linking target src/test/modules/test_shm_mq/test_shm_mq.dylib
-macosx_version_min has been renamed to -macos_version_min
ld: warning: -undefined error is deprecated
ld: warning: ignoring duplicate libraries: '-lgcc'
[146/147] Linking target src/test/modules/test_slru/test_slru.dylib