Re: Typo in PL/pgSQL trigger Example 43.4?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Typo in PL/pgSQL trigger Example 43.4?
Дата
Re: Typo in PL/pgSQL trigger Example 43.4?  (Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>)
Список pgsql-docs
> On Sat, Oct 7, 2023 at 11:11 AM Kirk Parker <khp@equatoria.us> wrote:
>> INSERT INTO emp_audit SELECT 'D', now(), user, OLD.*; -- <= ARGUMENT IN QUESTION
>> The emp_audit table has a column named 'userid', which in actual usage
>> (next-to-last line quoted) is populated by 'user' which seems undefined in
>> the context.  Was that intended to be 'current_user', or am I missing
>> something?

> user is a valid pseudo-function:
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-info.html#FUNCTIONS-INFO-SESSION

Yeah, either way has the same result.  However, I wonder if we should
change this example to use current_user for clarity.  It does look
more like it's intended to be a variable or column reference than
a built-in function.

Сообщение: Re: Typo in PL/pgSQL trigger Example 43.4?
Сообщение: Re: Typo in PL/pgSQL trigger Example 43.4?