Re: pgsql: If an index depends on no columns of its table, give it a

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: If an index depends on no columns of its table, give it a
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I had understood the discussion to conclude that indexes that do not
> depend on any column of the table to not be allowed at all.

That was my first reaction too, but the point about unique-index behavior
refutes it.  Constraining a table to have at most one row is useful.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: If an index depends on no columns of its table, give it a
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: If an index depends on no columns of its table, give it a