Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Albert Cervera i Areny <albert@nan-tic.com> writes:
> The problem is that if we want these docs in the Reference section of the
> documentation right after "PostgreSQL Server Applications" they can't be
> chapters nor sections, they need to be <refentry>'s. That's the problem...

In any case one would think that each contrib module should be at the
same logical level in the docs --- if some of them are only sections,
what chapter are they inside of?

One point here is that a lot of the contrib material is not really
written in reference style anyway.  I wonder if the best solution is
to make it a separate <part>, with each contrib module being a
<chapter>, and then sections and subsections if needed.

Сообщение: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Сообщение: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc