Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's

От Don Baccus
Тема Re: Re: [GENERAL] +/- Inf for float8's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 09:01 PM 8/19/00 -0300, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>Ben has an account on Hub, and aolserver has been installed, so if you
>guys want to install and get this working, just tell me what else you need
>as far as software and/or configurations are concerned and "it shall be
>done" ...

I've e-mailed Ben a "heads-up", though he monitors this list and will probably
see your note.

I'll be gone about five of the next 6-7 weeks mostly doing my annual stint as
a field biologist where I'm only accessible once a day via radio by BLM
Dispatch
in Elko, Nevada so I'm afraid this (like many other things at the moment) will
fall on Ben's shoulders...