Re: Update table with random values from another table

От Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Тема Re: Update table with random values from another table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
actually forget about that generate_series() in sub queries, I just
realized that it won't do.
I don't have too much time to analyse and find solution, but
essentially you need to do it like in my example.

See, that's where normalization would help a lot. Ie, having a
separate table for name, and surname - and than third one to connect
them into full name.