Re: Info on error `Connection to client lost`

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: Info on error `Connection to client lost`
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

On 06/13/2022 12:27 pm, mahendrakar s wrote:

Hi Pg team,

What are the scenarios under which we see `FATAL: Connection to client lost`.
One case I could think of is client application closes connection abruptly incase of exceptions(for example: column x is not found).
Can you please share what could be other scenarios we see this error.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Mahendrakar.

Network connection dies due to network failure......

--
Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org