Re: page macros cleanup

От Pavan Deolasee
Тема Re: page macros cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@sun.com> wrote:
> I attached code cleanup which is related to in-place upgrade. I replace
> direct access to PageHeader structure with already existing macros and I
> removed also unnecessary retyping.

A quick review comment:

One thing I noticed is that the modified definition of HashMaxItemSize
now does not account for the size of ItemId which may not be the right
thing. Please recheck that.

Apart from that the patch looks good to me. As you said, we should
probably replace the other direct usage of PageHeader with appropriate
macros.

Thanks,
Pavan

--