Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)

От Selena Deckelmann
Тема Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 8/30/07, Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:

> I am. What I object to is declaring this as a postgresql.org conference when it hasn't been generally agreed in an
appropriatecommunity forum (which would be -advocacy imho). Doing so effectively allows *anyone* to organise an event
andcall it 'official' - which I believe is definitely not something we want for a whole heap of reasons.

I would like for this to be an 'official' event.

How do we go about getting 'official' approval?

Thanks!
-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL.Org (was: PostgreSQL Conference Fal l 2007)