Trying to do a simple connect to 7.2.1 DB -- unix

От Michael Hanna
Тема Trying to do a simple connect to 7.2.1 DB -- unix
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm new to JDBC and I'm trying to get a simple connect to the pgsql
database. I get a class error when trying to compile this simple java
program. Could someone either help fix this or send me something that
will connect to my 7.2.1 DB(on mac os x) just to demonstrate how it's
done.

thanks,
Michael