Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences  (Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG: deadlock between autovacuum worker and client backend during removal of orphan temp tables with sequences  (Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 28 Mar 2024, at 10:51, Akshat Jaimini <destrex271@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am currently trying to review the submitted patch

Great, thank you!

> but I am not able to apply it to the master branch.

Please find attached rebased version on current HEAD. For some reason CFbot did not notify about that rebases is
needed.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

Вложения