Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> * Bruce Momjian (bruce@momjian.us) wrote:
>> What is the logic to removing md5 but keeping 'password'?

> I don't think we should keep 'password'.

I don't see much point in that unless we deprecate *all* the
auth methods that transmit a cleartext password.

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: Support custom authentication methods using hooks