Re: Error-safe user functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error-safe user functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thanks, I have been looking at jsonpath, but I'm not quite sure how to
> get the escontext argument to the yyerror calls in jsonath_scan.l. Maybe
> I need to specify a lex-param setting?

You want a parse-param option in jsonpath_gram.y, I think; adding that
will persuade Bison to change the signatures of relevant functions.
Compare the mods I made in contrib/cube in ccff2d20e.

Сообщение: Re: allow granting CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX
Сообщение: Re: allow granting CLUSTER, REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW, and REINDEX