Re: Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
"Oliveiros Cristina" <oliveiros.cristina@gmail.com> writes:
> Suppose I have a row on this table e.g.
> 120120 ....... www.record.pt\

> If , on PgAdmin, I query
> SELECT IDSite
> FROM t_sites
> WHERE "tName"='www.record.pt\\\\'

> I get nothing, as expected, because the string has two final backslashes,
> not one, as the record on table.

> But if I try to do it on C# it returns me the 120120. (??) It shouldn't
> return nothing as well.
> The program is as follows :

> strSite = "www.record.pt\\\\"

I don't know C# well, but if it's at all like C then the string that
is represented by this literal has only two backslashes, and when it
gets to the backend that reduces to one backslash, so it matches.

Сообщение: Re: Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres
Сообщение: Re: Importing a CSV file to a table on Postgres