Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Fix output of zero privileges in psql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2023-10-14 at 02:45 +0200, Erik Wienhold wrote:
> On 2023-10-09 09:54 +0200, Laurenz Albe write:
> >
> > I tinkered a bit with your documentation.  For example, the suggestion to
> > "\pset null" seemed to be in an inappropriate place.  Tell me what you think.
>
> +1  You're right to put that sentence right after the explanation of
> empty privileges.

Thanks for looking.

David, how do you feel about this?  I am wondering whether to set this patch
"ready for committer" or not.

There is Tom wondering upthread whether changing psql's behavior like that
is too much of a compatibility break or not, but I guess it is alright to
leave that final verdict to a committer.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe