Re: Parsing config files in a directory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (But to me this also says that SET PERSISTENT has to go over
> 00initdb.conf and add a comment mark to the setting.)

Why?  As you yourself pointed out, pg_settings will show exactly where
the active value came from.  Moreover, should we then conclude that any
edit to any file in the config directory has to run around and edit
every other file?  I'll bet a lot of money that no Apache config editor
does that.

Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory