Re: Extracting cross-version-upgrade knowledge from buildfarm client

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Extracting cross-version-upgrade knowledge from buildfarm client
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've pushed the per-branch AdjustUpgrade.pm files and tested by performing
a fresh round of buildfarm runs with the patched TestUpgradeXversion.pm
file.  I think we're in good shape with this project.

I dunno if we want to stretch buildfarm owners' patience with yet
another BF client release right now.  On the other hand, I'm antsy
to see if we can un-revert 1b4d280ea after doing a little more
work in AdjustUpgrade.pm.