Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> ... I think we need convert_ident to
> use a plpgsql_isspace() that accepts these and only these as spaces.
> Any high-bit-set byte is part of an identifier according to scan.l's
> rules, and convert_ident must have the same behavior regardless of locale.

> There may be related risks in and around the other flex scanners
> ... will look.

I've committed a fix along these lines.  ecpg had the identical bug, but
I couldn't find any other places where we seemed to be assuming that
<ctype.h> macros would match the behavior of our flex scanners.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1931: ILIKE and LIKE fails on Turkish locale